At Norseal we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers and visitors to our websites (www.norseal.co.uk, www.norsound.com, www.acousticselector.com, www.firesealshop.com).
This policy sets out when and why we collect your personal data; how we use and store it and how we keep it secure.
- Website Cookies
- For more information please see Cookies Policy
- Mailing List
- As part of our Subscribed Mailing List, we collect the following personal information: Name, Email Address, Company Name. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about industry related information you have asked us to tell you; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide any additional information; to check that our records are up-to-date and to every now and then check that you are happy with our services. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
- Purchasing Data
- The personal information we collect about you will depend on the service you are using. We will hold on to your information for as long as you have your credit account with Norseal Ltd, or as long as is needed for us to be able to provide the relevant goods or services to you.
- For Credit Accounts, we will obtain: Name(s); Company, Billing and Delivery Address(es); Email Address(es); Contact Telephone Number(s); Date of Birth; Name(s) and Address(es) of Directors; Bank Account Name, Address, Account Number and Sort Code. For more information on how this data is used, please see the Credit Account Terms & Conditions.
- Accessing Your Personal Information
- You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org